YILDIRIM Launches Office in Gabon
LIBREVILLE, GABON, June 1, 2012 — YILDIRIM GROUP opened a new office in Gabon, which is considered a comprehensive range of enterprise in accordance with a business growth strategy. The office in Gabon will play a highly considerable role to spread business activities such as mining, energy, port management and shipping all around Africa.
Allowing for its rich natural resources and geographically strategic importance, YILDIRIM GROUP aims to implement many investment strategies in Africa by choosing Gabon as a representative. These strategies will provide a single point of access for investors.
Ghislain MBOMA has been appointed to the General Manager in order to conduct business activities of YILDIRIM GROUP and embark on new enterprise services.
About Ghislain MBOMA
• Postgraduate: National Institute of Management Sciences of Gabon.
• He is currently pursuing his studies in an e-MBA program in University of Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso.
• Mr. MBOMA worked for 11 years in banking sector.
• He was Director of Specialised Financial Services for LOXIA Emf., subsidiary of BGFIBANK.
• He undertook many business activities in Gabon, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Democratic Republic of Congo and Benin as well as spreading activities and international management for more than 6 years.
• He worked as CEO of LOXIA Emf., specialized in retail banking and microfinance.
| Address : Meydan Sokak No:1, Beybi Giz Plaza, Floors: 3-4-6-10-11 34485 Maslak, ISTANBUL, TURKEY
Tel : +90 212 290 30 80 (pbx) Faks : +90 212 290 30 81 E-mail : email@example.com
|YILDIRIM GROUP OF COMPANIES | Copyright © 2017|